LA LA LAND

“Here’s to the ones who dream, foolish as they may seem. Here’s to the hearts that ache; here’s to the mess we make.”

Yes, it is one of the best line from La La Land! Now here, I wanna talk about how amazinggggg the movie is. Yup, it's July 2017 and I can't still get over this movie 😉 
my favorite scene ❤️

*Okay, I assume most of you have watched it so I will be a spoiler* 

When I first heard this movie, I have no doubt at all that thisSS will be the best movie ever created and it's true!!! (although i had no chance to watch it in the cinema) G0SH you know already what a masterpiece Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone is <333 I love love love their acting so much! no mistake. perfect. FLAWless. And the characters, Sebastian and Mia, were like meant to be together!!11! They're like the best movie couple <3 and the chemistry is real, they are so cute together😭 I adore their relationship. They are so supportive about each other passion&dreams, so compassionate, and (not the type of cliché) romantic. I love their deep talk, stare, slowly holding hands, silly jokes and obviously the DANCING AND SINGING PART OMG. All of the music were amazing, I totally love it😍 my favorite is obviously the epilogue (its so beautiful i can't) like it makes me wanna play piano although i have 0 skill. AND ITS SO MAGICAL i feel like im in heaven. I also I definitely love CITY OF STARS (no doubt) 😌 also the audition song that Mia was singing. (it has such a deep meaning and it makes me cry everytime). Next thing is, although I'm not a big fan of jazz, Sebastian successfully made me love it💕 MY FAVORITE SCENE in the movie is the lovely night omg its amazinG! i love the choreography and its kinda funny! I love the settings, the dresses, the cinematography, just.. every little things about this movie❤️ I love how both characters are SO passionate about the things they love and their aspiration! and what I love more is how supportive they are. Although they both fail in a different way, but both of them get up and finally reach their dreams and succeeded.... well.. although they're not together after all... WHICH ALWAYS GET ME AND BREAK MY HEART EVERYTIME😭 I love the ending, although it's a sad-ending but it's more realistic. it shows us that everything in life is uncertain, life will keep changing and we will have to go on with it no matter what. It thought me that reality sucks, that what we expect is not always going to happen. (sadly true) They thought us to just DREAM as much as you want, as high as it can be, but be sure about it, do it with your heart, and never give up! (as cliche as it sounds). overall LA LA LAND is the best movie ever created, i never get tired of watching it (and it still makes me cri everytime). totally rate it 11/10!! big thanks to all of the movie director, producer and cast! this movie is what i live for. hope you guys enjoy the movie as much as i do😉 


Comments